markdown – A package for converting and rendering markdown documents inside TeX
The package provides facilities for the conversion of markdown markup to plain TeX. These are provided both in form of a Lua module and in form of plain TeX, LaTeX, and ConTeXt macro packages that enable the direct inclusion of markdown documents inside TeX documents.
Architecturally, the package consists of the Lunamark Lua module by John MacFarlane, which was slimmed down and rewritten for the needs of the package. Lunamark provides speedy markdown parsing for the rest of the package. On top of Lunamark sits code for the plain TeX, LaTeX, and ConTeXt formats by Vít Novotný.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as markdown|
|MiKTeX as markdown|
alternative markup scheme
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.5M).
- 2017-04-11 CTAN Update: markdown
- 2017-03-28 CTAN update: markdown
- 2017-01-06 CTAN update: markdown
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- niceverb: Minimising markup for documenting LaTeX packages
- binhex: Convert numbers into binary, octal and hexadecimal
- cdlabeler: Take user text and typeset it to fit a CD label
- cptex: Use different code pages for TeX input