marginal – Extensions to \marginpar handling
The package provides the commands
- \showlostmarginals, to output lost marginal notes at the left of the page
- \enlargefreelist, to provide more free space for marginals and floats (see also morefloats); and
- \onesidemarginals, to force all marginal notes onto the same side of the page, thus leaving space for twice as many notes.
The package is part of the sttools bundle.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
marginal notes, etc.|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.0M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mnotes: Margin annotation for collaborative writing
- sidenotes: Typeset notes containing rich content, in the margin
- midfloat: Mixing onecolumn and twocolumn modes at any place of page
- stfloats: Commands to control the presentation of floats