makecell – Tabular column heads and multilined cells
This package supports common layouts for tabular column heads in whole documents, based on one-column tabular environment. In addition, it can create multi-lined tabular cells.The Package also offers:
- a macro which changes the vertical space around all the cells in a tabular environment (similar to the function of the tabls package, but using the facilities of the array)
- ; macros for multirow cells, which use the facilities of the multirow package;
- macros to number rows in tables, or to skip cells;
- diagonally divided cells;
- horizontal lines in tabular environments with defined thickness.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2005-2007 Olga Lapko|
|Contained in||TeXLive as makecell|
|MiKTeX as makecell|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (457.6k).