lt3graph – Provide a graph datastructure for experimental LaTeX3
The package defines a ‘graph’ data structure, for use in documents that are using the experimental LaTeX 3 syntax.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2014 Michiel Helvensteijn
|Contained in||TeX Live as lt3graph|
|MiKTeX as lt3graph|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
package uses experimental LaTeX 3
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (580.6k).
- 2014-09-02 CTAN update: lt3graph
- 2014-04-15 CTAN update: lt3graph
- 2013-12-08 New on CTAN: lt3graph
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cnltx: LaTeX tools and documenting facilities
- fnpct: Manage footnote marks’ interaction with punctuation
- chemmacros: A collection of macros to support typesetting chemistry documents
- ghsystem: Globally harmonised system of chemical (etc) naming