lt3graph – Provide a graph datastructure for experimental LaTeX3
The package defines a ‘graph’ data structure, for use in documents that are using the experimental LaTeX 3 syntax.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as lt3graph|
|MiKTeX as lt3graph|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
package uses experimental LaTeX 3
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (581.7k).
- 2014-09-02 CTAN update: lt3graph
- 2014-04-15 CTAN update: lt3graph
- 2013-12-08 New on CTAN: lt3graph
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- flexisym: Symbol manipulation for breqn
- enotez: Support for end-notes
- embrac: Upright brackets in emphasised text
- fnpct: Manage footnote marks’ interaction with punctuation