lithuanian – Lithuanian language support
This language support package provides:
- Lithuanian language hyphenation patterns;
- Lithuanian support for Babel;
- Lithuanian mapping and metrics for using the URW base-35 Type 1 fonts;
- examples for making Lithuanian fonts with fontinst; and
- extra tools for intputenc and fontinst.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as lithuanian|
|MiKTeX as lithuanian|
process fonts for use with TeX (includes installation)
metrics, macro incantations and other font support
support for typesetting Lithuanian
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (229.0k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- hyphen-accent: LaTeX 2.09 code for using DC fonts
- accents-cs: Create a VF for the accents used in Czech/Slovak
- pbmtopk: Conversion between PBM and PK formats
- ttftogf: Convert True Type fonts to GF format