libertine – Use of Linux Libertine and Biolinum fonts with LaTeX
The package provides the Libertine and Biolinum fonts in both Type 1 and OTF styles, together with support macros for their use. Monospaced and display fonts, and the “keyboard” set are also included, in OTF style, only.
The mweights package is used to manage the selection of font weights.
The LaTeX Project Public License
GNU General Public License
The SIL Open Font License
|Contained in||TeX Live as libertine|
|MiKTeX as libertine|
font in OpenType format
metrics, macro incantations and other font support
font providing LaTeX T1 encoding support
font available in Adobe Type 1 format
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (14.7M).
- 2017-03-21 CTAN update: libertine
- 2014-11-26 CTAN Update: libertine
- 2014-02-16 CTAN update: libertine
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gandhi: Gandhi Serif and Sans fonts, with LaTeX support
- chivo: Using the free Chivo fonts with LaTeX
- inconsolata: A monospaced font, with support files for use with TeX
- erewhon: Font package derived from Heuristica and Utopia