latex4jed – A much enhanced LaTeX mode for the Jed editor
This S-Lang file for the Jed editor provides a much enhanced LaTeX mode in the fashion of AUC TeX: menus, shortcuts, templates, syntax highlighting, document outline, integrated debugging,symbol completion, full integration with external programs, and more. It was designed with both the beginner and the advanced LaTeX user in mind.
|License||GNU General Public License|
plug-ins for editors, for better (La)TeX and Meta* support
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (190.5k).
- 2003-09-18 CTAN package update: LaTeX4Jed
- 2003-07-08 CTAN package update: LaTeX4Jed
- 2003-05-12 CTAN package upgrade: latex4jed
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- brief_t: LaTeX support for the brief editor
- auctex: Emacs support files for TeX
- meta-mode: Emacs mode for METAFONT/post
- swiftex: Edit doc.sty and normal LaTeX files with GNU Emacs