latex2man – Translate LaTeX-based manual pages into Unix man format
A tool to translate UNIX manual pages written with LaTeX into a man-page format understood by the Unix man(1) command. Alternatively HTML or TexInfo code can be produced. Output of parts of the text may be supressed using the conditional text feature.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as latex2man|
convert TeX-ish sources to some other markup (than HTML)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (246.4k).
- 2010-12-23 CTAN Update: latex2man
- 2007-04-26 CTAN Update: latex2man
- 2005-09-12 CTAN update: latex2man
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ltx2rtf: A conversion program from LaTeX to Rich Text Format
- ltx2x: Replace LaTeX commands in a document by user-defined strings
- tex2mail: Converts TeX to mailable "ASCII art"
- rtf2tex: Convert RTF to TeX