labelcas – Check the existence of labels, and fork accordingly
The package defines two commands:
- \eachlabelcase, which distinguishes whether a set of labels is defined, and for each label either queues action accordingly, or appends the action to a macro; and
- \lotlabelcase, which takes a comma-separated list of label names, and distinguishes the resulting action on whether all were defined, whether none were defined, whether not all were defined, or whether the lest is empty (again, the action resulting from \lotlabelcase may be written to a macro).
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Maintainer||Ulrich Diez (inactive)
|Contained in||MiKTeX as labelcas|
label and reference systems
support for development of (La)TeX macros
package declared obsolete
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (236.7k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- lastpage: Reference last page for Page N of M type footers
- smartref: Extend LaTeX's \ref capability
- cleveref: Intelligent cross-referencing
- crossreference: Crossreferences within documents