labbook – Typeset laboratory journals
This class is designed to typeset laboratory journals that contain chronologically ordered records about experiments. From the sectioning commands, an experiment index is generated. The class is based on the KOMA-Script class scrbook.cls. There can be several index entries for one experiment.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as labbook|
|MiKTeX as labbook|
alternative LaTeX class(es)
formatting material that constitutes records
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (229.6k).
- 2003-07-11 CTAN upload notification: Update of labbook
- 2003-04-28 CTAN upload notification: labbook class
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- refman: Format technical reference manuals
- script: Variant report and book styles
- lifia-th: A thesis class for LIFIA, Grenoble
- elzcards: Typeset business cards, index cards and flash cards easyly