keyval2e – A lightweight and robust key-value parser
The package provides lightweight and robust facilities for creating and managing keys. Its machinery isn’t as extensive as that of, e.g., the ltxkeys package, but it is equally robust; ease of use and speed of processing are the design aims of the package.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as keyval2e|
|MiKTeX as keyval2e|
key-value argument systems
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (315.6k).
- 2011-08-26 CTAN update: keyval2e
- 2011-08-15 CTAN update: keyval2e
- 2011-08-14 New CTAN package: keyval2e
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- skeyval: Key-value parsing combining features of xkeyval and pgfkeys
- pgfopts: LaTeX package options with pgfkeys
- skeycommand: Create commands using parameters and keyval in parallel
- kvoptions: Key value format for package options