kantlipsum – Generate sentences in Kant's style
The package spits out sentences in Kantian style; the text is provided by the Kant generator for Python by Mark Pilgrim, described in the book “Dive into Python”.
The package is modelled on lipsum, and may be used for similar purposes.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as kantlipsum|
|MiKTeX as kantlipsum|
dummy text generator for tests and examples
support for development of (La)TeX macros
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (445.7k).
- 2012-10-17 CTAN update: kantlipsum
- 2011-12-24 CTAN update: kantlipsum
- 2011-11-18 new CTAN package: kantlipsum
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ptext: A ‘lipsum’ for Persian
- quran: An easy way to typeset any part of The Holy Quran
- plainpkg: A minimal method for making generic packages
- chngcntr: Change the resetting of counters