jslectureplanner – Creation and management of university course material
The jslectureplanner package facilitates the generation and management of university course material. It provides an interface to set up and access centralized course data that can be reused in all course documents. Furthermore, the package is able to calculate the session dates of a whole semester and generate course programs, if the course is held weekly and the date of the first lecture is specified. Moreover, the package can be used to generate a sectioned course bibliography via BibLaTeX.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as jslectureplanner|
|MiKTeX as jslectureplanner|
support for teachers and teaching administrators
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (901.2k).
- 2016-10-20 CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
- 2016-09-01 CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
- 2016-05-12 CTAN update: jslectureplanner
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- courseoutline: Prepare university course outlines
- fixmath: Make maths comply with ISO 31-0:1992 to ISO 31-13:1992
- gensymb: Generic symbols for both text and math mode
- colorinfo: Retrieve colour model and values for defined colours