jeopardy – Build a jeopardy game in LaTeX
The package is distributed with some example games, including both 1- and 2-player games.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as jeopardy|
process game diagrams, gamebooks, and other amusements
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.4M).
- 2010-04-07 CTAN update: jeopardy
- 2009-04-02 CTAN update: jeopardy
- 2007-03-09 CTAN package update: jeopardy
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cchess: Chinese chess
- hexgame: Provide an environment to draw a hexgame-board
- aeb_dad: A drag-and-drop matching game with PDF files
- acromemory: Memory games in LaTeX