IEEEtran – Document class for IEEE Transactions journals and conferences
The class and its BibTeX style enable authors to produce officially-correct output for the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) transactions, journals and conferences.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as IEEEtran|
|MiKTeX as ieeetran|
alternative LaTeX class(es)
typesetting journals, etc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.6M).
- 2015-08-28 CTAN update: IEEEtran
- 2014-09-21 CTAN Update: ieeetran
- 2013-01-03 CTAN Update: IEEEtran
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- elsarticle: Class for articles for submission to Elsevier journals
- articleingud: LaTeX class for articles published in INGENIERIA review
- schwalbe-chess: Typeset the German chess magazine “Die Schwalbe”
- computational-complexity: Class for the journal Computational Complexity