Hepunits – A set of units useful in high energy physics applications
Hepunits is a LaTeX package built on the SIunits package which adds a collection of useful HEP units to the existing SIunits set. These include the energy units \MeV, \GeV, \TeV and the derived momentum and mass units \MeVoverc, \MeVovercsq and so on.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as hepunits|
|MiKTeX as hepunits|
support for typesetting physics documents
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (77.2k).
- 2007-09-27 CTAN package update: hepunits
- 2005-12-14 New CTAN package: hep ... plus package upgrade: hepunits
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- hepparticles: Macros for typesetting high energy physics particle names
- revtex4-1: Styles for various Physics Journals
- braket: Dirac bra-ket and set notations
- cmpj: Style for the journal Condensed Matter Physics