hepthesis – A class for academic reports, especially PhD theses
Hepthesis is a LaTeX class for typesetting large academic reports, in particular PhD theses. It was originally developed for typesetting the author’s high-energy physics PhD thesis and includes some features specifically tailored to such an application. In particular, hepthesis offers:
- Attractive semantic environments for various rubric sections;
- Extensive options for draft production, screen viewing and binding-ready output;
- Helpful extensions of existing environments, including equation and tabular; and
- Support for quotations at the start of the thesis and each chapter.
The class is based on scrbook, from the KOMA-Script bundle.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as hepthesis|
|MiKTeX as hepthesis|
alternative LaTeX class(es)|
typesetting dissertations, theses, etc.
support for typesetting physics documents
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (875.4k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gatech-thesis: Georgia Institute of Technology thesis class
- adfathesis: Australian Defence Force Academy thesis format
- tui: Thesis style for the University of the Andes, Colombia
- fcavtex: A thesis class for the FCAV/UNESP (Brazil)