gmeometric – Change page size wherever it's safe
Changing the size of the typeset area is well-known to be a dangerous operation in TeX documents. This package identifies the circumstances where the \geometry command of the geometry package may safely be used, (other, of course, than in the preamble of a document) and provides a mechanism for using it.
The package makes use of the author’s gmutils package.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2006,2007,2008 Grzegorz Murzynowski
|Contained in||MiKTeX as gmeometric|
change geometry of page layout
package declared obsolete
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (61.2k).
- 2008-11-23 CTAN Update: gmeometric
- 2008-08-13 CTAN package update: gm* packages
- 2007-04-26 CTAN has a new package: gmeometric
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- vpage: Set page sizes
- fullwidth: Adjust margins of text block
- rmpage: A package to help change page layout parameters in LaTeX
- stdpage: Standard pages with n lines of at most m characters each