georgian – Support for typesetting in Georgian
The bundle provides fonts, babel and LaTeX NFSS support, for typesetting text written in Georgian.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as georgian|
fonts for "other" non-Roman scripts
font available in Adobe Type 1 format
extra language ‘drivers’ for existing multilingual packages
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (8.1M).
- 2015-05-12 CTAN update: georgian
- 2014-05-19 CTAN update: georgian
- 2009-03-22 CTAN has a new package: GeoTeX
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mxedruli: A pair of fonts for different Georgian alphabets
- ethiop-t1: Type 1 versions of Amharic fonts
- ibycus-babel: Use the Ibycus 4 Greek font with Babel
- mongolian-babel: A language definition file for Mongolian in Babel