gentium-tug – Gentium fonts (in two formats) and support files
Gentium is a typeface family designed to enable the diverse ethnic groups around the world who use the Latin, Cyrillic and Greek scripts to produce readable, high-quality publications. It supports a wide range of Latin- and Cyrillic-based alphabets.
The package consists of:
- The original (unaltered) GentiumPlus, GentiumBook, and other Gentium-family fonts in TrueType format, as developed by SIL and released under the OFL (see OFL.txt and OFL-FAQ.txt);
- Converted fonts in PostScript Type 1 format, released under the same terms. These incorporate the name “Gentium” by permission of SIL given to the TeX Users Group;
- ConTeXt, LaTeX and other supporting files;
- TeX-related documentation, and the SIL documentation and other files.
|License||Free license not otherwise listed, or more than one free license applies|
Thomas A. Schmitz (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as gentium-tug|
|MiKTeX as gentium-tug|
font with adaptations to several languages
font available in TrueType format
font available in Adobe Type 1 format
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (7.6M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- lobster2: Lobster Two fonts, with support for all LaTeX engines
- lato: Lato font family and LaTeX support
- starfont: The StarFont Sans astrological font
- droid: LaTeX support for the Droid font families