font-change – Macros to change text and mathematics fonts in plain TeX
Macros to Change Text and Mathematics fonts in TeX: 45 Beautiful Variants
The macros are written for plain TeX and may be used with other packages like AmSTeX, eplain, etc. They also work with XeTeX.
The macros allow users to change the fonts (for both text and mathematics) in their TeX document with only one statement. The fonts may be used readily at various predefined sizes.
All the fonts called by these macro files are free and are included in current MiKTeX and TeX Live distributions.
|License||Free license not otherwise listed, or more than one free license applies|
|Maintainer||Amit Raj Dhawan
|Contained in||TeX Live as font-change|
|MiKTeX as font-change|
metrics, macro incantations and other font support
extensions to Plain TeX for higher-level constructs
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.8M).
- 2015-03-30 CTAN update: font-change
- 2010-07-19 CTAN upate: font-change
- 2009-08-19 CTAN has a new package: font-change
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- font-selection: Font selection for plain TeX
- automagic: Automagic numbering in Plain TeX
- histyle: A "HighStyle" environment for TeX
- ofs: Macros for managing large font collections