fileinfo – Enhanced display of LaTeX File Information
The bundle provides two packages, readprov and myfilist. The readprov package provides a means of reading file information without loading the body of the file. The myfilist package uses readprov and controls what \listfiles will report.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as fileinfo|
|MiKTeX as fileinfo|
support for keeping track of document development
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1004.2k).
- 2012-11-25 CTAN Update: fileinfo
- 2012-11-15 CTAN Update: fileinfo
- 2012-05-28 CTAN Update: fileinfo
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- chapterfolder: Package for working with complicated folder structures
- progress: Creates an overview of a document's state
- statistik: Store statistics of a document
- upmethodology: Writing specifications such as for UP-based methodologies