fetchbibpes – Creates a DB of Bible verses from e-Sword, then fetches them on command
This bundle provides two packages, bibpes and fetchbibpes. This pair of packages was motivated by a friend, who was preparing Bible studies lessons using a combination of the application e-Sword and LaTeX. He wanted a ‘database’ of Bible packages from which he could simply ‘fetch’ passages into the LaTeX source file.
Package bibpes is used to develop a database of verses, and package fetchbibpes is used to fetch the verses.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2
|Copyright||2016 D. P. Story
|Maintainer||Donald P. Story
|Contained in||MiKTeX as fetchbibpes|
typeset devotional texts and other material of interest to theologians
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (502.3k).
- 2017-01-11 CTAN Update: fetchbibpes
- 2016-04-21 CTAN Update: fetchbibpes
- 2016-04-14 CTAN Update: fetchbibpes
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- catechis: Macros for typesetting catechisms
- liturg: Support for typesetting Catholic liturgical texts
- bibleref-mouth: Consistent formatting of Bible references
- was: A collection of small packages by Walter Schmidt