Excel2LaTeX – Convert Excel spreadsheets to LaTeX tables
Making tables in LaTeX can be tedious, especially if some columns are calculated. This converter allows you to write a table in Excel instead, and export the current selection as LaTeX markup which can be pasted into an existing LaTeX document, or exported to a file and included via the \input command.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Maintainer||Joachim Marder (inactive)
Andrew Hawryluk (inactive)
import files in a non-TeX (or different TeX) format
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (78.5k).
- 2016-08-12 CTAN update: Excel2LaTeX
- 2016-07-29 CTAN Update: Excel2LaTeX
- 2016-07-26 CTAN Update: Excel2LaTeX
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- rnototex: Convert from Runoff to LaTeX
- word2x: Word 6 format converter
- word2latex: A translator from MS Word to LaTeX documents
- tab4tex: Preprocessor for LaTeX tabular environments