eulerpx – A modern interface for the Euler math fonts
Its purpose is twofold:
- To use the eulervm symbols for greek and latin, but the newpxmath font for braces and brackets, and the text font for digits and operators; and
- to make it easy to change between a sans and a serif font for the digits and operators so that the font can be used seamlessly in documents using both.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2016–2017 J. A. Ouassou
|Maintainer||Jabir Ali Ouassou
|Contained in||TeX Live as eulerpx|
|MiKTeX as eulerpx|
metrics, macro incantations and other font support
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.6k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- covfonts: Make Apostrophic Laboratories's Covington fonts available to TeX and LaTeX
- divine: LaTeX support for the divine font
- euroitc: LaTeX interface for the ITC euro font symbols
- lsabon: Support files for the Linotype Sabon fonts