econometrics – defines some commands that simplify mathematic notation in economic and econometric writing
Econometrics is a package that defines some commands that simplify mathematic notation in economic and econometrics writing. The commands are related to the notation of
- vectors, matrices, sets, calligraphic and roman letters
- statistical distributions
- constants and symbols
- matrix operators and statistical operators.
The package is based on "Notation in Econometrics: a proposal for a standard" by Karim Abadir and Jan R. Magnus, The Econometrics Journal (2002), 5, 76-90.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as econometrics|
|MiKTeX as econometrics|
typeset reports, diagrams, etc., of statistics
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (189.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- statex: Statistics style
- upgreek: Upright Greek letters
- maple: Styles and examples for the MAPLE newsletter
- manuscript: Emulate look of a document typed on a typewriter