dlfltxb – Macros related to "Introdktion til LaTeX"
The bundle contains various macros either used for creating the author’s book “Introduktion til LaTeX” (in Danish), or presented in the book as code tips.
The bundle comprises:
- dlfltxbcodetips: various macros helpful in typesetting mathematics;
- dlfltxbmarkup: provides macros used throughout, for registering macro names, packages etc. in the text, in the margin and in the index, all by using categorised keys (note, a configuration file may be used; a sample is included in the distribution);
- dlfltxbtocconfig: macros for the two tables of contents that the book has;
- dlfltxbmisc: various macros for typesetting LaTeX arguments, and the macro used in the bibliography that can wrap a URL up into a BibTeX entry.
Interested parties may review the book itself on the web at the author’s institution (it is written in Danish).
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2008 Lars Madsen
|Contained in||TeX Live as dlfltxb|
|MiKTeX as dlfltxb|
copies of examples from a published book
support for typesetting, or documentation in Danish
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (721.1k).
- 2010-03-04 CTAN update: dlfltxb
- 2008-08-07 CTAN Update: dlfltxb bundle
- 2008-01-18 CTAN package update: dlfltxb
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- glossaries-danish: Danish language module for glossaries package
- latex-referenz: Examples from the book "LaTeX Referenz"
- przechlewski-book: Examples from Przechlewski's LaTeX book
- einfuehrung: Examples from the book Einführung in LaTeX