diagrams – A CTAN collection of diagram macro packages
The collection includes:
- Michael Barr's diagxy package designed for general usability in a variety of mathematical disciplines;
- François Borceux' package which is specifically aimed at category theory diagrams;
- the circ circuit-diagram macros; Pedro Quaresma's dcpic macros for commutative diagrams, using LaTeX picture mode;
- Anders Svensson's kuvio macros for commutative diagrams, using dvips “PostScript \specials”;
- Paul Taylor's long-established commutative diagram macros, which are designed to provide high power in a standard (La)TeX environment; and Kris Rose and Ross Moore's xypic package which can be used for a variety of graphs and diagrams.
To download, or to read documentation of a package, follow the link above to the package's more detailed catalogue outline. The archive does not offer direct facilities to download this collection of ‘competing’ packages as a single whole.
|License||‘Collection’ License Tag|
|Maintainer||The CTAN team
a collection of packages
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dktools: Tools and libraries by Dirk Krause
- ncctools: A collection of general packages for LaTeX
- bosisio: A collection of packages by Francesco Bosisio
- bezos: Packages by Javier Bezos