dehyph-exptl – Experimental hyphenation patterns for the German language
The package provides experimental hyphenation patterns for the German language, covering both traditional and reformed orthography. The patterns can be used with packages Babel and hyphsubst from the Oberdiek bundle.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as dehyph-exptl|
|MiKTeX as dehyph-exptl|
support for typesetting German
macros or tables for hyphenation
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (348.0k).
- 2017-04-01 CTAN Update: dehyph-exptl
- 2014-06-04 CTAN update: dehyph-exptl
- 2013-05-29 CTAN Update: dehyph-exptl
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ghyphen: German hyphenation patterns for traditional orthography
- gcite: Citations in a reader-friendly style
- kmrhyph: Hyphenation patterns for kurmanji, T1 encoded
- hypht1: Additional hyphenation patterns