contour – Print a coloured contour around text
This package generates a coloured contour around a given text in order to enable printing text over a background without the need of a coloured box around the text.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as contour|
|MiKTeX as contour|
typesetting in colour
highlighting typeset material, fancy frames, watermarks, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (159.0k).
- 2004-11-19 CTAN submission -- contour
- 2004-08-31 CTAN submission -- contour.sty v2.12
- 2004-08-04 CTAN submission -- contour.sty
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- notes: Mark sections of a document
- niceframe: Support for fancy frames
- colorinfo: Retrieve colour model and values for defined colours
- svgcolor: Define SVG named colours