CJHebrew – Typeset Hebrew with LaTeX
The cjhebrew package provides Adobe Type 1 fonts for Hebrew, and LaTeX macros to support their use. Hebrew text can be vocalised, and a few accents are also available. The package makes it easy to include Hebrew text in other-language documents.
The package makes use of the e-TeX extensions to TeX, so should be run using an “e-LaTeX”.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as cjhebrew|
|MiKTeX as cjhebrew|
metrics, macro incantations and other font support
font available in Adobe Type 1 format
documentation in and support for typesetting Hebrew
font for Hebrew script
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (159.8k).
- 2017-02-21 CTAN update: CJHebrew
- 2003-02-04 Upload: cjhebrew manuals
- 2002-09-13 CTAN upload notification: CJHebrew
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pcfonts: Hebrew fonts for use on DOS PCs
- epiolmec: Typesetting the Epi-Olmec Language
- georgian: Support for typesetting in Georgian
- staves: Typeset Icelandic staves and runic letters