chemgreek – Upright Greek letters in chemistry
The package provides upright Greek letters in support of other chemistry packages (such as chemmacros).
The package used to be distributed as a part of chemmacros.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2011–2016 Clemens Niederberger
|Contained in||TeX Live as chemgreek|
|MiKTeX as chemgreek|
chemistry document support
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (719.9k).
- 2016-12-22 CTAN update: chemgreek
- 2016-01-10 CTAN update: chemgreek
- 2016-01-07 CTAN update: chemgreek
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bpchem: Typeset chemical names, formulae, etc
- chemcompounds: Simple consecutive numbering of chemical compounds
- chemcono: Support for compound numbers in chemistry documents
- bohr: Simple atom representation according to the Bohr model