bytefield – Create illustrations for network protocol specifications
The bytefield package helps the user create illustrations for network protocol specifications and anything else that utilizes fields of data. These illustrations show how the bits and bytes are laid out in a packet or in memory.
Users should note that the present version 2.0 offers a different (and incompatible) user interface from earlier versions.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2008,2011 Scott Pakin
|Contained in||TeX Live as bytefield|
|MiKTeX as bytefield|
typeset computer-science related material
typeset computer network concepts
typesetting associated with engineering of whatever sort
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (792.1k).
- 2015-10-29 CTAN update: bytefield
- 2011-06-22 CTAN Update: bytefield
- 2011-01-30 CTAN update: bytefield
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- register: Typeset programmable elements in digital hardware (registers)
- bitpattern: Typeset bit pattern diagrams
- colonequals: Colon equals symbols
- miller: Typeset miller indices