bxcjkjatype – Typeset Japanese with pdfLaTeX and CJK
The package provides a working configuration of the CJK package, suitable for Japanese typesetting of moderate quality. Moreover, it facilitates use of the CJK package for pLaTeX users, by providing commands that are similar to those used by the pLaTeX kernel and some other packages used with it.
|License||Free license not otherwise listed, or more than one free license applies|
|Copyright||2013 Takayuki Yato
|Contained in||TeX Live as bxcjkjatype|
|MiKTeX as bxcjkjatype|
support for typesetting Japanese
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (266.9k).
- 2016-10-18 CTAN update: bxcjkjatype
- 2013-11-01 CTAN Update: bxcjkjatype
- 2013-09-29 New on CTAN: bxcjkjatype
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- zxjatype: Standard conforming typesetting of Japanese, for XeLaTeX
- zxjafont: Set up Japanese font families for XeLaTeX
- ptex-texmf: Macro and other extensions for use with PTeX
- platex-tools: pLaTeX standard tools bundle