biblatex-morenames – New names for standard BibLaTeX entry type
This package adds new fields of “name” type to the standard entry
types of BibLaTeX.
- maineditor, for a @collection, means the editor of @mvcollection, and not the editor of the @collection.
- bookineditor, for a @bookinbook, means the editor of the entry, and not, as the standard editor field, the editor of the volume in which the entry is contained.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as biblatex-morenames|
|MiKTeX as biblatex-morenames|
BibLaTeX bibliography support
support for studies in the humanities
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (189.8k).
- 2017-01-26 CTAN update: biblatex-morenames
- 2016-06-08 CTAN update: biblatex-morenames
- 2016-04-08 New on CTAN: biblatex-morenames
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- biblatex-fiwi: BibLaTeX styles for use in German humanities
- biblatex-manuscripts-philology: Manage classical manuscripts with BibLaTeX
- biblatex-dw: Humanities styles for BibLaTeX
- geschichtsfrkl: BibLaTeX style for historians