biblatex-dw – Humanities styles for BibLaTeX
A small collection of styles for the BibLaTeX package. It was designed for citations in the humanities and offers some features that are not provided by the standard BibLaTeX styles. The styles are dependent on BibLaTeX (at least version 0.9b) and cannot be used without it.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2008–2013 Dominik Waßenhoven
|Contained in||TeX Live as biblatex-dw|
|MiKTeX as biblatex-dw|
BibLaTeX bibliography support
support for studies in the humanities
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.7M).
- 2016-12-09 CTAN update: biblatex-dw
- 2013-09-24 CTAN Update: biblatex-dw
- 2013-09-08 CTAN Update: biblatex-dw
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- biblatex-morenames: New names for standard BibLaTeX entry type
- biblatex-manuscripts-philology: Manage classical manuscripts with BibLaTeX
- uni-wtal-lin: Citation style for linguistic studies at the University of Wuppertal
- ulqda: Support of Qualitative Data Analysis