babeltools – Tools for dealing with Babel annoyances
The package provides control of some potentially troublesome features of babel:
- you can decide which shorthands are to be used, or even cancel the shorthand mechanism altogether;
- you can control the loading of configuration files; and
- macros for citations and cross-references may be redefined.
The package is currently described a beta release; it is distributed as part of the bezos bundle.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
support for more than one (natural) language
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (977.7k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- accents: Multiple mathematical accents
- checkend: Extend "improperly closed environment" messages
- tensind: Typeset tensors
- msg: A package for LaTeX localisation