babel-greek – Babel support for documents written in Greek
The file provides modes for monotonic (single-diacritic) and polytonic (multiple-diacritic) modes of writing. Provision is made for Greek function names in mathematics, and for classical-era symbols.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||1989–2005 Apostolos Syropoulos, Johannes Braams
|Maintainer||Apostolos Syropoulos (inactive)
Johannes L. Braams (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as babel-greek|
|MiKTeX as babel-greek|
support for typesetting Greek
extra language ‘drivers’ for existing multilingual packages
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.0M).
- 2016-09-08 CTAN update: babel-greek
- 2016-02-06 CTAN update: babel-greek
- 2015-09-06 CTAN update: babel-greek
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- babel-contrib: Contributed language-support files for Babel
- ibycus-babel: Use the Ibycus 4 Greek font with Babel
- babel-welsh: Babel support for Welsh
- babel-catalan: Babel contributed support for Catalan