babel-french – Babel contributed support for French
The package, formerly known as frenchb, establishes French conventions in a document (or a subset of the conventions, if French is not the main language of the document).
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as babel|
|MiKTeX as babel|
support for typesetting French
extra language ‘drivers’ for existing multilingual packages
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (311.3k).
- 2017-01-16 CTAN update: babel-french
- 2017-01-11 CTAN update: babel-french
- 2016-05-19 CTAN update: babel-french
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- babel-scottish: Babel support for Scottish Gaelic
- babel-romansh: Babel/Polyglossia support for the Romansh language
- babel-slovenian: Babel support for typesetting Slovenian
- babel-croatian: Babel contributed support for Croatian