babel-french – Babel contributed support for French
The package, formerly known as frenchb, establishes French conventions in a document (or a subset of the conventions, if French is not the main language of the document).
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as babel|
|MiKTeX as babel|
support for typesetting French
extra language ‘drivers’ for existing multilingual packages
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (308.3k).
- 2016-05-19 CTAN update: babel-french
- 2016-05-01 CTAN Update: babel-french
- 2016-03-20 CTAN Update: babel-french
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- babel-thai: Support for Thai within babel
- babel-scottish: Babel support for Scottish Gaelic
- babel-catalan: Babel contributed support for Catalan
- babel-croatian: Babel contributed support for Croatian