autoaligne – Align terms and members in math expressions
This package allows to align terms and members between lines containing math expressions.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as autoaligne|
|MiKTeX as autoaligne|
tables, tab structures, etc
ancillary code for tables, tab structures, etc
support for typesetting mathematics
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (356.0k).
- 2017-02-11 CTAN Update of autoaligne -- announced prematurely
- 2017-02-11 CTAN Update: autoaligne
- 2016-10-23 CTAN update: autoaligne
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tabbing: Tabbing with accented letters
- arraymaker: A program for making LaTeX and xypic arrays
- pmat: Typeset partitioned matrices
- systeme: Format systems of equations