asymptote – 2D and 3D TeX-Aware Vector Graphics Language
Asymptote is a powerful descriptive vector graphics language for technical drawing, inspired by METAPOST but with an improved C++-like syntax. Asymptote provides for figures the same high-quality level of typesetting that LaTeX does for scientific text.
GNU Library General Public License 3
|Copyright||2004–2017 Andy Hammerlindl, John Bowman and Tom Prince
|Contained in||TeX Live as asymptote|
graphics generator whose output is good for use with TeX
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (8.5M).
- 2017-03-24 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2017-03-03 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2017-01-30 CTAN update: asymptote
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- epix: Utility for mathematically accurate, camera quality plots and line figures
- grapher: Create graphs, state machine and data flow diagrams
- xwpick: Pick an image from an X display
- eukleides: A geometry drawing system