AnonymousPro – Use AnonymousPro fonts with LaTeX
The fonts are a monowidth set, designed for use by coders. They appear as a set of four TrueType, or Adobe Type 1 font files, and LaTeX support is also provided.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2013–2014 Arash Esbati
|Contained in||TeX Live as anonymouspro|
|MiKTeX as anonymouspro|
font available in TrueType format
font available in Adobe Type 1 format
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (968.6k).
- 2014-04-14 CTAN update: anonymouspro
- 2014-01-06 CTAN Update: AnonymousPro
- 2013-12-11 New on CTAN: AnonymousPro
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gofonts: GoSans and GoMono fonts with LaTeX support
- lobster2: Lobster Two fonts, with support for all LaTeX engines
- overlock: Overlook sans fonts with LaTeX support
- cinzel: LaTeX support for Cinzel and Cinzel Decorative fonts