amslatex-primer – Getting up and running with AMS-LaTeX
The document aims to get you up and running with AMS-LaTeX as quickly as possible. These instructions (along with a template file template.tex) are not a substitute for the full documentation, but they may get you started quickly enough so that you will only need to refer to the main documentation occasionally.
In addition to ‘AMS-LaTeX out of the box’, the document contains:
- a section describing how to draw commutative diagrams using Xy-pic; and
- a section describing how to use amsrefs to create a bibliography.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Maintainer||Philip S. Hirschhorn|
|Contained in||TeX Live as amslatex-primer|
|MiKTeX as guides|
documentation of typesetting mathematics|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (556.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- macros2e: A list of internal LaTeX2ε macros
- ttf-howto: Using TrueType fonts with TeX systems
- vf-howto: Tutorial on creating virtual fonts
- latex-doc-ptr: A direction-finder for LaTeX documentation