AcroMemory – Memory games in LaTeX
The package implements two variations of a memory game:
- a single game board consisting of a number of tiles, each tile has a matching twin, the object is to find all the matching twins; and
- two game boards, both identical except one has been randomly rearranged, the object is the find the matching pieces in each of the two game boards.
The AeB Slicing package is used to slice the image into the specified number of rows and columns.
The package is part of the aeb_pro bundle.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Maintainer||Donald P. Story|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as acromemory|
process game diagrams, gamebooks, and other amusements|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (8.6M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- aebenvelope: The AeB Pro eEnvelope System
- labyrinth: Draw labyrinths and solution paths
- chessboard: Print chess boards
- hexgame: Provide an environment to draw a hexgame-board