abntex2 – Typeset technical and scientific Brazilian documents based on ABNT rules
The bundle provides support for typesetting technical and scientific Brazilian documents (like academic thesis, articles, reports, research project and others) based on the ABNT rules (Associação Brasileira de Normas Técnicas).
It replaces the old abntex.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2012–2016 Abntex2 team
|Maintainer||Lauro César Araujo
|Contained in||TeX Live as abntex2|
|MiKTeX as abntex2|
alternative LaTeX class(es)
typesetting dissertations, theses, etc.
support for typesetting Brazilian Portuguese
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (6.5M).
- 2016-02-28 CTAN Update: abntex2
- 2015-04-27 CTAN Update: abnTeX2
- 2015-01-27 CTAN update: abntex2
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- babel-portuges: Babel support for Portuges
- ebsthesis: Typesetting theses for economics
- jasthesis: A 'standard' thesis class
- adfathesis: Australian Defence Force Academy thesis format