This bundle is an extended version of latex-tools bundle developed by LaTeX team, mainly intended to support pLaTeX2ε and upLaTeX2ε. Patches for latex-tools bundle and ms bundle (by Martin Schröder) and some additional packages are included.
All these packages can be used on pLaTeX and upLaTeX.
- pldocverb.sty: Patch for doc.sty (latex) to improve compatibility with
\verbredefinition in pLaTeX.
- plarray.sty: Patch for array.sty (latex-tools) to improve compatibility with pLaTeX kernel.
- plextarray.sty: Patch for array.sty (latex-tools) to improve compatibility with plext.sty in pLaTeX.
- plextdelarray.sty: Patch for delarray.sty (latex-tools) to improve compatibility with plext.sty in pLaTeX.
- plextcolortbl.sty: Patch for colortbl.sty (by David Carlisle) to improve compatibility with plext.sty in pLaTeX.
- pxftnright.sty: Patch for ftnright.sty (latex-tools) to support Japanese classes for vertical writing.
- pxmulticol.sty: Patch for multicol.sty (latex-tools) to support
\footnotein vertical writing.
- pxxspace.sty: Patch for xspace.sty (latex-tools) to fix interword spacing with Japanese characters. Version 0.2 was written by Takayuki YATO in 2019 (https://gist.github.com/zr-tex8r/7de76036846e149bc28ec6399a683e3a), and incorporated into this bundle by his courtesy.
- pxeverysel.sty: Patch for everysel.sty (ms) to improve compatibility with Japanese font selection in pLaTeX. Version 0.1 was written by Takayuki YATO in 2015 (https://gist.github.com/zr-tex8r/48c6910bbbe2f41d72de), and incorporated into this bundle by his courtesy.
- pxeveryshi.sty: Patch for everyshi.sty (ms) to support Japanese classes for vertical writing. Version 0.1 was written by Takayuki YATO in 2012 (https://gist.github.com/zr-tex8r/2702969), and incorporated into this bundle by his courtesy.
- pxatbegshi.sty: Patch for atbegshi.sty (oberdiek) to support Japanese classes for vertical writing. The essential part of this package was proposed by Hironori Kitagawa in 2017.
The packages "gentombow" (formerly "pxgentombow") and "bounddvi" are now distributed as part of gentombow bundle.
All the package files (.sty) contain ASCII characters only. All the document files (.tex) are encoded in UTF-8.
- .sty -> $TEXMF/tex/platex/platex-tools
- .tex, .pdf -> $TEXMF/doc/platex/platex-tools
The bundle is maintained on GitHub: https://github.com/aminophen/platex-tools
You can also obtain this bundle from CTAN: https://www.ctan.org/pkg/platex-tools
The bundle may be distributed and/or modified under the terms of the 3-clause BSD license (see LICENSE).
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (582.0k).
platex-tools – pLaTeX standard tools bundle
This bundle is an extended version of the latex-tools bundle developed by the LaTeX team, mainly intended to support pLaTeX2ε and upLaTeX2ε. Currently patches for the latex-tools bundle and Martin Schröder’s ms bundle are included.
|Licenses||3-clause BSD License|
|Copyright||2016–2020 Hironobu Yamashita|
|Contained in||TeX Live as platex-tools|
MiKTeX as platex-tools