bezos – Packages by Javier Bezos
A set of packages that provide:
- tools for maths accents;
- a tool that changes page-numbering in frontmatter to arabic;
- tools for dealing with some annoyances in babel;
- a tool for making end-environment checking more meaningful; tensorial indexes;
- support for multi-file documents;
- tools for easy entry of Spanish index entries; dotless i's and j's for maths fonts; and
- fancy underlining.
|Copyright||1998–2019 Javier Bezos|
|Maintainer||Javier Bezos López|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bezos|
MiKTeX as bezos
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.0M).
- 2019-01-29 CTAN Update: esindex
- 2006-09-04 CTAN has a new package: arabicfront
- 2006-07-01 CTAN update: bezos packages
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- babeltools: Tools for dealing with Babel annoyances
- checkend: Extend “improperly closed environment” messages
- dotlessi: Provides dotless i’s and j’s for use in any math font
- easy: A collection of easy-to-use macros