Synapsen – Reference management tool for BibTeX
Synapsen is a hypertextual card index or reference organizer, especially designed for BibTeX, and offering support for the requirements of BibLaTeX.
The Software is written in JAVA, and runs on all major operating systems (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Unix).
The software features automatic or individual connections between cards; direct search and download from public bibliographic sources; fully compliant BibTeX output for LaTeX; support for word processors via RTF output; Unicode support; support for SQL database to secure future accessibility of data.
Shareware: A fee is required
utility for managing BibTeX files
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (15.5M).
- 2007-12-03 CTAN package update: Synapsen
- 2007-06-11 CTAN package update: Synapsen
- 2006-11-01 CTAN has a new package: Synapsen
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bibindex: Index BibTeX files for fast searching
- jbibtexmanager: Managing citations in BibTeX format
- bibview-x: A visual manager for BibTeX files
- bib2xhtml: Convert BibTeX Files into XHTML