CTAN update: jmlr
changed \chapter* to \chapter in preface environment
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/jmlr More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/jmlr We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
jmlr – Class files for the Journal of Machine Learning Research
The jmlr bundle provides a class for authors (jmlr) and a class for production editors (jmlrbook).
The jmlrbook class can be used to combine articles written using the jmlr class into a book. The class uses the combine class and the hyperref package to produce either a colour hyperlinked book for on-line viewing or a greyscale nonhyperlinked book for printing.
Production editors can use makejmlrbookgui to help build the proceedings from the articles.
- 2015-02-25 CTAN update: jmlr
- 2014-10-18 CTAN Update: jmlr
- 2014-10-01 CTAN update: jmlr
- 2012-05-30 CTAN update: jmlr
- 2012-05-16 CTAN bugfix: jmlr
- 2012-05-15 CTAN update: jmlr
- 2012-02-26 CTAN update: jmlr
- 2012-01-05 CTAN update: jmlr