CTAN update: tcolorbox
- bug fix: compatibility patch for \vsplit in luatex 0.95 was buggy - system commands are now accessed using the 'shellesc' package for compatibility with luatex
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/tcolorbox More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/tcolorbox We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
tcolorbox – Coloured boxes, for LaTeX examples and theorems, etc
This package provides an environment for coloured and framed text boxes with a heading line. Optionally, such a box may be split in an upper and a lower part; thus the package may be used for the setting of LaTeX examples where one part of the box displays the source code and the other part shows the output. Another common use case is the setting of theorems. The package supports saving and reuse of source code and text parts.
|Copyright||2006–2019 Prof. Dr. Dr. Thomas F. Sturm|
|Maintainer||Thomas F. Sturm|
- 2019-11-16 CTAN update: tcolorbox
- 2019-09-20 CTAN update: tcolorbox
- 2019-03-03 CTAN Update: tcolorbox
- 2018-12-08 CTAN Update: tcolorbox
- 2018-07-27 CTAN Update: tcolorbox
- 2018-03-23 CTAN Update: tcolorbox
- 2018-01-13 CTAN Update: tcolorbox
- 2017-09-15 CTAN update: tcolorbox